Breaking news: Launch of Phase 7, Mar de Pulpi, San Juan de los Terreros
Prices from just €98,000. Reserve yours today for just €3,000. First key handover to take place in August 2021.
Nestled between the Mediterranean Sea and the Sierra Aguilon Mountains, is the hidden gem of San Juan de los Terreros, Andalucía. Located second line to the sea, a short walk to the village centre with all its amenities, and short drive from the award-winning Mundo Aguilon Golf course and world-famous Geoda, the largest natural geode in Europe. A secure development for the enjoyment of the family, easy access for people with reduced mobility. There are beautiful communal areas with abundant trees and landscaping, great wide spaces between properties and design with a clear predominance of white light, it is typically Andalusian.
- 4 swimming pools, 2 for adults and 2 for the children, all with beautiful garden areas, 2 heated jacuzzis, changing areas, toilets and showers.
- Parks and walking areas with relaxing fountains and childrens’ play areas.
- Parking for all vehicles, some of the parking spaces are below ground.
- Built on 3 levels, the property styles and choices are in abundance, allowing all of us a possibility to live in this beautiful setting. All orientations, on all 3 levels: northeast, south-east, west, south…
- Ground floor properties with a garden and terrace, a choice of 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- First floor properties with a private terrace and a choice of 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms.
- Second-floor penthouse properties with a terrace on the main floors and a full private roof terrace.
For more information, floor plans, etc. and to arrange a viewing, contact us now!
The first 7 buyers of properties in Phase 7 Mar de Pulpi will receive free white goods when they move into their new home. The development of Phase 7 will be carried out in three small sections, allowing progressive occupation of properties.