- OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
- OBJECT AND ACCEPTANCE
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.grupoplatinum.com, which is made available to you by the entity responsible for the website whose identification data are
|NOMBRE:||GRUPO PLATINUM ESTATES S.L.|
|DATOS REGISTRALES:||T 1410, F 32, S 8, H AL 37448|
|DOMICILIO:||C/ MAR RABIOSA 1, SAN JUAN DE LOS TERREROS, 04648 PULPÍ (ALMERÍA) ESPAÑA.|
Which we may henceforth refer to as “company”.
By browsing the company’s website, you become a user of this site and you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be subject to change.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this legal notice. The user will respond to the company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, the company conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the company and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or terrorism advocacy content or, in general, content contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or third parties, as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
- Attempting to access other users’ e-mail accounts or restricted areas of the company’s or third parties’ computer systems and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the company’s or third party’s information.
- Impersonating another user, public administration, or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without their prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the subject of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without the use or access to it being understood that the user has any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, also must refrain from making statements or false or inaccurate information about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to morality and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the contents that may cause alterations to computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic regulations and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to their own image.
Likewise, the company declines any responsibility regarding the information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our site administrator. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered by this website.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity of the web pages included in or accessible through the website www.grupoplatinum.com, he/she must send a notification to firstname.lastname@example.org duly identifying him/herself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under his/her responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the company’s website, Spanish legislation will be applicable, with the Courts and Tribunals of the company’s domicile being competent.
All notifications and communications between users will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail, e-mail, or telephone communication. Users must contact the company by any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in July 2019, so there may be variations until the next revision.
GRUPO PLATINUM ESTATES S.L., from now on “company”, can collect and process data of the website users and other interested parties having been obtained by different means such as:
- Web forms
- Electronic mail
- Telephone contact
- Paper forms
- Postal mail
- Public access sources (newspapers and official bulletins, media, etc.)
The processing of data collected through these sources will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679 General on Data Protection, and other regulations in force in this regard.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
|Identidad:||GRUPO PLATINUM ESTATES S.L.|
|Dirección:||C/ MAR RABIOSA 1, SAN JUAN DE LOS TERREROS, 04648 PULPÍ (ALMERÍA) ESPAÑA|
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
In the company we treat the data of the people interested for the management and development of the communications (contact of users, resolution of consultations, commercial promotion, sending of bulletins, management of profiles of the company in social networks, etc.) as well as to take care of the requested services and to develop our activity in agreement with our social object and/or statutes.
On the basis of the information provided, we will draw up a commercial profile with the aim of improving your user experience and personalising the offers and communications that we consider to be of interest to you. No automated individualized decisions will be made based on this profile.
If the reason for contacting the company and sending information about yourself is for the purpose of seeking employment (sending CVs, etc.) The data provided will be processed to evaluate your possible application for a job in the company. If the data provided is of interest to the company, a profile will be drawn up with this information and it will be stored for human resources management purposes.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining information and the different purposes for which it is processed, we would like to inform you that the types of data we can process in our information system are
- Identification data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Personal and professional data
- Economic data
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as the relationship with you is maintained, either as a client or as another type of interested party; as long as you do not request their deletion; or as long as there is any legal provision or requirement to keep them.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring the confidentiality of the data.
In the case of data provided in connection with a job search, if these are not of interest to the company, they will be immediately deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, mercantile or labour contract, etc., to which the interested party is a party.
Another legal basis for the processing of your data is informed consent in the case of other processing such as: website contact form, registration for activities carried out by the company, participation in the company’s social network profiles, and any other processing that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party is a prerequisite.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Data subjects’ data will not be disclosed to any third party, except: a) auxiliary services, authorised processors or other implicit third parties necessary for the proper provision of goods and services; b) public authorities competent to carry out their duties; c) other legitimate interested parties and legally envisaged third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time request us to exercise any of the following rights in relation to data protection
- Access to the data subject’s personal data in order to confirm whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed and to obtain further information about this processing.
- Rectification or deletion of personal data concerning the data subject when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limit the processing of the personal data of the data subject in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purposes of exercising or defending claims, protecting the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive the personal data concerning you, which you have previously provided to us, and in a structured format where possible. (Portability of your data).
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
To do so, you will only have to contact us through the e-mail address email@example.com, or by writing to C/ MAR RABIOSA 1, SAN JUAN DE LOS TERREROS, 04648 PULPÍ (ALMERÍA) SPAIN.
Optionally, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to learn more about your rights or to request that your rights be protected by the supervisory authority
The company adopts in its information system the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we deal with.
However, as far as the legal system allows, we do not assume any responsibility for the damages of alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any security breach will be conveniently and immediately reported to the competent authority and/or state security forces.
Sending of communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you the possibility to exercise your right to cancel and renounce the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded onto your computer or device when you access certain web pages or applications. Cookies allow a website or an application, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user on his or her computer, to store and retrieve information that is inserted into application forms, and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, may be used to recognize the user.
This website may use its own and third party cookies for the purpose of allowing only communication between the user’s computer and the network, which enables us to perform usage and measurement analyses of our website in order to improve our services, as well as to strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user:
– Own cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the person responsible for the website and the application, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the person responsible for the website and the application itself, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
– Session Cookies: are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing the website or application.
The tools we use on the website to obtain and analyze navigation information are:
These tools are developed by Google Inc. and provide us with the service of analyzing the website’s audience. This company or companies may use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You can learn about these other uses from the links above.
These tools do not obtain data on the names or surnames of users or the postal address from which they connect. The information they obtain is related, for example, to the number of pages viewed, the time of the visit, the language, the keywords, the social network on which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of the visit, the browser used, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. However, you can find out more about the use of these tools by accessing the aforementioned websites.
On our part, we can use this information to improve the website, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide a better service to users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do so by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to manage and protect your privacy in the following browsers:
Le informamos, no obstante, de la posibilidad de que la desactivación de alguna cookie impida o dificulte la navegación o la prestación de los servicios ofrecidos en este sitio web. Por último, le indicamos que la última revisión de este texto se ha realizado en julio de 2019, por lo que pueden existir variaciones de cookies usadas hasta la próxima revisión del texto.